| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guadalajara in July is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden with rain more often than not. A hearty 263mm (10.4in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 21 days.
- The skies in Guadalajara are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:03 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:14.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Guadalajara July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Guadalajara, Mexico
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Guadalajara:
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 996.5 kms (619.2 miles) NNE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 976.3 kms (606.7 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 985.4 kms (612.3 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 856.7 kms (532.3 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 838.4 kms (521 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) NNE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 246.6 kms (153.2 miles) NNE
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 592 kms (367.9 miles) ENE
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) E
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) ESE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) ESE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) ESE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 577.6 kms (358.9 miles) SE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 996.9 kms (619.5 miles) ESE