| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guadalajara in January is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of liquid accrues during on average 3 days.
- In January the heavens above Guadalajara are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:00 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 4:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Guadalajara January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Guadalajara, Mexico
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Guadalajara:
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 996.5 kms (619.2 miles) NNE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 976.3 kms (606.7 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 985.4 kms (612.3 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 856.7 kms (532.3 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 838.4 kms (521 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) NNE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 246.6 kms (153.2 miles) NNE
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 592 kms (367.9 miles) ENE
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) E
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) ESE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) ESE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) ESE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 577.6 kms (358.9 miles) SE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 996.9 kms (619.5 miles) ESE