Guadalajara Climate & Temperature
- Guadalajara, Mexico is at 20°40'N, 103°19'W, 1589 m (5213 ft). See map.
- Guadalajara has a humid subtropical hot summer climate that is mild with dry winters, hot humid summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cwa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Guadalajara is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 19 degrees Celsius (66.3 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 24°C (75.2°F) on average falling to 7°C (44.6°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 30°C (86°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 11.3°C (52.4°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 27°C (80.6°F) and average low temperatures are 15.7°C (60.2°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 25.3°C (77.6°F) during the day and lows of 12°C (53.6°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 914 mm (36 inches) which is equivalent to 914 Litres/m² (22.42 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2570 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Guadalajara you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Rodrigues, Mauritius.
Guadalajara Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Guadalajara Climate Graph in Metric Units
Guadalajara Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Guadalajara, Mexico Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 996.5 kms (619.2 miles) NNE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 976.3 kms (606.7 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 985.4 kms (612.3 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 856.7 kms (532.3 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 838.4 kms (521 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) NNE
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 246.6 kms (153.2 miles) NNE
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 592 kms (367.9 miles) ENE
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 215.9 kms (134.2 miles) E
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 249.6 kms (155.1 miles) ESE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) ESE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 456.4 kms (283.6 miles) ESE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 577.6 kms (358.9 miles) SE
- Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico - 996.9 kms (619.5 miles) ESE